Plan ReviewPlan Examiners review plans submitted with a building permit application, which may result in design changes to comply with City regulations and building codes. The amount of time required for a plan check depends on the size and complexity of the project.
City Plan Checkers are available every day to answer questions regarding your building permit.
A complete set of plans must include:
- plot plan,
- foundation plan,
- floor plan,
- elevations (front, rear, and side views),
- cross section (floor, wall, and roof),
- details of critical connections,
- construction details and material specifications, and
- energy/insulation requirements.
City of Turlock's contract plan reviewers:
Bureau Veritas-North America Inc.
Interwest Consulting Group