Fire Department
MENU
LOGIN
SEARCH
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Carbon Monoxide Detectors



Although the popularity of carbon monoxide (CO) alarms has been growing in recent years, it cannot be assumed that everyone is familiar with the hazards of carbon monoxide poisoning in the home.

Often called the invisible killer, carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas created when fuels (such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, oil, and methane) burn incompletely. In the home, heating and cooking equipment that burn fuel are potential sources of carbon monoxide. Vehicles or generators running in an attached garage can also produce dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

For questions about smoke detectors, please contact:

Turlock Fire Department
244 N. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380-5454
(209) 668-5580
fire@turlock.ca.us
Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM
Closed daily 12PM - 1PM




Million Acts of Kindness



Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY



Top